CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

FINAL 'FIRST DAY TO SCHOOL'

LOL! 5th jan2009..this surely will be the final first day back to school for me..for all the fellow 6th formers!!
waking up at 6am and standing on the assembly ground for more than half an hour to
listen to the briefing of discipline teacher..this isn't wat we wish to be doin.. its not wat others in
colleges doin...but...sigh..jz dun laugh at us for still attending assemblies...
not following my time table as headache asked me not to go to meru and stay home to update
my blog...
let's continue wit my TUESDAY time table
6am--1.10pm sama-sama as MONDAY's
1.10pm--3pm loittering and have lunch either with frens or at home bfore PA tuition...used to hav
librarian duty on tuesdays..but switched it to wednesday since the monday PA class has been canceled..
3pm-5pm PA tuition..
5pm--7pm Math tuition wit sozai loon n weide..
after 7pm will be the same as mondays...
conclusion : TUESdays will be my TUITION day...

0 comments: