CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OMFG!!!

oh my oh my oh my fxxking gosh!!!! i sat beside a psycho for two hours!!!!!!

it was the PA tuition class and i was trudging up to the classroom when i saw this 'nerd-looking' boy at the counter registering himself..i thought he was a form 5 or 4 boy..i went into the classroom to put my belongings on the table and went back out to buy some bullets(sweets) to keep myself from falling asleep during the class..
then i came back and saw the nerd sitting beside my seat...OH.....fine...'i have nothing to lose' i thought...
i began my conversation with him asking which school he's studying...silibin dknfadfisbf..i couldnt hear him clearly as he hardly spoke with a volume...fine..he doesnt like to talk..i thought again...
he had curly hair..with thick lips with teeth jutting out...giving me the first impression that he was a weak weak student...i was pity at him and i let him copy my notes during the lesson...he didnt even paying attention to the teacher...i duno wat he was doing and i didnt not dare to look at him coz...i just dared not..

the next day to school..omg!! my frens told me that he's a weird strange crazy psycho scary person!!!! he was also new to the physics tuition class which i dun attend at the place...he get all the phone number from my frens..and guess wat...the other day he called up one of them asking "how do u tackle a girl?"................#$**()&$#^*&^#@..WTH! i cant imagine i guy with such look..asking such question...then another fren told me that during the PA lesson too..he tried to ask a girl's name...i didnt hear that...OMG...he really made me feel sick!! very sick!!!

GIRLS...BEWARE OF THESE KIND OF STRANGERS...i'll try my best to capture his picture...and i'm not goin to feel pity on him and sit beside him anymore..i swear!!!

FxCK OFF AWAY FROM MY SEAT!!! i wish i dun hav a nightmare tonight..

0 comments: