CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

happy birthday

happy birthday to ba n ma!!!! nope! they do not have their birthdays on the same day...but my ba's is on the next day of my mom's.....21st and the 22nd of february!!! perfect couple right??

as usual..we didnt hav special celebration...no special gift...just a wish a kiss a birthday cake! that's traditional...oh ya..a beautiful mobile phone for mom from ba....soooooo nice.....

exams still on...arghhh...i think its not going my way..did chemistry and maths quite badly....physics paper left...i think that will be my weakest...i hav two more days to push and push and push....i know its not going to work really well...but i'll try my best..

hmm...duno whether its because of pressure or wat..i couldn't sleep well these few nights...making me think..think...think...

think lots bout the past...ha...sometimes i felt i was stupid...funny(foolish i mean)....
especially when i wasnt single...wat i did and thought was...kinda kindergarten stuff...
it was just very....not like wat i usually do...just...stupid... its just like wat i see my one of my close friends who are a couple do... lame....

love really drives people crazy....sigh... but it is not wat everyone get to experience...cherish when u have it...

0 comments: